At 12 PM PT earlier today, Khmerican went public to announce our newest online venture, Phsar, an online marketplace for original products and hand made crafts. Phsar will be a place to support independent artists, entrepreneurs, and creative professionals, a demographic that we feel make a large percentage of our current readership.
Phsar, which means “market" in the Khmer language will start off as a listing portal for old and new goods. Items may include anything from clothing, music, art, jewelry, and other relevant items. Phsar was created to provide a central place where people can find Khmer-related items or items created by Cambodians. But as Phsar grows and matures, so will the expansion of the service to reach out to other populations. For the time being, listings will be open to US and Canadian residents only.
Since the news portal Khmerican launched September 5th, a growing number of our daily published content via our social feeds have been Khmer-related merchandising. In our observation, there is demand and interest for Khmer-related goods. And when we share, our readers react virally. Our recent Facebook analytic indicates that our monthly reach as 238,000 people.
Phsar is the first of a series of new products and services to be introduced to the public in the coming weeks and months ahead.
14 Notes/ Hide
- thachsandy likes this
- wanderfulleena likes this
- salakhmer reblogged this from phatryderekpan
- lidichea likes this
- davyonboard likes this
- khmerroyalepovsokay reblogged this from khmerismylanguage
- ilovephood likes this
- ilovephood reblogged this from baozisaur
- baozisaur reblogged this from soreeyeah
- witwicky217 likes this
- khmerismylanguage reblogged this from phatryderekpan
- bophasar reblogged this from phatryderekpan
- worthdreamingof reblogged this from nheankhmerart
- nheankhmerart reblogged this from phatryderekpan
- nheankhmerart likes this
- soreeyeah reblogged this from phatryderekpan
- soreeyeah likes this
- phatryderekpan posted this